The Rogers Toyota Service Center Promise
Rogers Toyota of Lewiston is committed to providing the care and expert service that our guests come to trust. Our Toyota-trained technicians have spent thousands of hours understanding each and every Toyota vehicle and use only Genuine Toyota parts to service and repair your Toyota. Come see for yourself how our team of experts help keep your Toyota a Toyota. Rogers Toyota of Lewiston is conveniently located in Lewiston. Rogers Toyota of Lewiston has expert technicians on staff to handle your repair needs or oil changes, tire rotations, battery replacement, brake repairs and all other Toyota Factory Scheduled Maintenance.
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.
Rogers Toyota in Lewiston's service center is here to serve you with the foremost auto repair, Toyota warranty repair and auto service to customers who live in the Lewiston-Clarkston Valley. Our professional staff will see to it that your Toyota is repaired and performance of the repair meets Toyota factory specifications. We perform all repairs using genuine OEM Toyota parts. Rogers Toyota in Lewiston, ID is here for one thing, your complete satisfaction!
Why Service at Rogers Toyota?
Your vehicle represents a significant investment, and taking an active role in maintaining your vehicle will help you protect this investment. Proper maintenance will help extend the life of your Toyota and preserve its value. In addition to helping you avoid costly repairs down the road, regular maintenance will optimize your Toyota's performance, safety and fuel efficiency.
Although Toyota cars and trucks are known for their exceptional quality and reliability, we are always here to provide you with expert service and advice. There is nothing more important than a competent Technician. One of the dealers' biggest assets is our Factory Trained Technicians using the latest digital technology to diagnose and repair your vehicle using only genuine OEM Toyota replacement parts. The Toyota Technician Certification program requires completion of Toyota's specialized, state-of-the-art training as well as rigorous exams through both Toyota and the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). We have an ongoing training program for the service staff, which includes not only the service technicians but also the service manager, advisors and support staff. We can handle warranty repairs on all Toyota vehicles, most importantly, at no charge to the customer.
Helpful Hints for Toyota Owners
- The most important thing you can do to keep your Toyota running well is to change the engine oil on schedule.
- Replace worn out wiper blades will ensure that you have a clear view of the road under all conditions.
- Periodic brake inspections at regular intervals according to your Toyota's recommended maintenance schedules insures longevity to components and safe brake performance.
- Keep an eye on tire pressure - losing just a few pounds of pressure in your tires can hurt fuel economy and shorten tire life.
- Read your Toyota Owner's Manual. It will tell you everything you need to know about your vehicle.
Rogers Toyota Service Amenities
- Competitive prices
- Service specials
- Professional work completed in a timely manner
- State-of-the-art trained technicians